I’m Sippin’ on that Gin and Juice! – No for real, I’m out expanding my horizons so we decided Gin was the winner today, no Bombay (because we didn’t know if we liked Gin) Trop50′s Farmstand Apple and Dole Orange Peach Mango juice are BOMB ASS with New Amsterdam Straight Gin. I tried sipping it straight and its a little too strong for my taste, but I might just not be drunk enough yet, who knows what I’ll do after a few more shots! HA! Might get some epic videos for your entertainment!
Maybe my next experience will be a second attempt at Bourbon or a first attempt at Scotch? What do you think I should try – I know I LOVE tequila, vodka is a good staple and if I’m feeling ready to get fucked up I drink rum? What do you drink when you’re in “the mood” to PARTAY!!! :]
Okay – My wonderful blogger friend Curvy Elvie has tagged me challenging me to answer one of her wacky 11 questions, make up 11 of my own questions and then tag 11 of my own blogger friends! Here goes nothing! I’m honored to bring so much sunlight into someones life – if I can make ONE person laugh everyday it means I’m doing something right! I’ve always been an off the beaten path type of girl – so I’m glad I can make you smile once or twice – every time I read your blogs I learn something new!
1. If you were a color what color would you be? Why?
2. What is your favorite food and why?
3. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
4. What is your favorite M&M’s peanut or plain? Why?
5. Are you feeling like a nut for Almond Joy or you don’t feel nutty like Mounds?Why?
6. Today’s you last day on Earth what will you do?
7. If you were on Death Row what would be your last meal? Why?
8. Do you think inside the box or outside the box? Why?
9. Name one person you would like to have with you on a deserted island alive or dead?Why?
10. Which would you rather be Wolfman, Vampire or Zombie?Why?
11. Do you think this world is insane? Why?
Now to answer my wacky question!
8. Do you think inside the box or outside the box? Why? EASY I’m an outside the box type of thinker. My world doesn’t run right when I try thinking inside the box – like when I try doing math or something like that it makes my head spin in circles. Painting, blogging and being an all around odd ball mean you’re an outside of the box thinker from day one its a necessary trait given at birth everything else just seems to fall into place as the cards lay. :]
11 of my own questions – maybe be a little afraid! :]
1. What makes you the person you are today?
2. How many pets do you have? Names and what kinds?
3. What’s the strangest name you can think of?
4. What is your favorite strange food? Why?
5. Where is the last place you’d like to go before you die?
6. Have you ever met a pirate? Would you be scared to really meet one?
7. Are you too scared to let loose and dance in the grocery store?
8. How random are you? Prove it!
9. How long have you and your best friend been friends?
10. Do you still talk to many of the people you knew in High School?
11. Do you feel like the internet is helping you get out there or hurting you? Why?
Tag You’re It!
8. Mixed Gems
I don’t always comment and like your blogs – but I read them! I’m not the kind of person to sit around commenting for hours on end I have a million things going on I’m sorry! I generally respond to all my commenters on facebook twitter youtube and wordpress as well as work fulltime and tag along with Brent when he goes picking. You’re all subscribed to my blog thanks! I don’t know if you’re avid readers or not but I hope you start reading more if you’re not! I love each of your blogs for different reasons! You’re it :]
LMFAO. My boss sent this to me, hilarious. If anyone lie detected me and the questions were off the path like this.. I’d walk out ;] HAHAHAHAHA!