- Burn After Reading “It’s right there on the floor there”
- Ghostbusters “Who yah gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!”
- Hangover & Hangover 2 “Whose fucking baby is that?” & “This is a real tattoo!”
- Superbad “MCLOVIN”
- Cheech and Chong’s Up in Smoke “Hey, do you mind if I have a, bite of your hot dog?”
- Wayne’s World “SCHWING”
- Major League “Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing – You Make Everything GROOVY!”
- Freddy Got Fingered “Daddy would you like some sausage, Daddy would you like some sausages?”
- Wedding Singer “I WANNA GROW OLD WITH YOU!”
- The Campaign ”You know the difference between you mum and a washing machine? The washing machine does not follow me around when I dump a load in it.”
I love all of these movies for some insane reason, I love to laugh even if I don’t burst out laughing and I do it on the inside these movies have the quirk to do it!
So I’m sure by now everyone knows it’s “THE END OF THE WORLD” We are all about to “die” drink a beer and let it settle in. For those of you who are laughing at me thinking I’m some kind of radical or something – I didn’t even prepare for this day – I treated it like every other just like I feel everyone should, I plan on settling in with a Shock Top: End Of The World Wheat, and I can’t drink bubbles so this is a celebration and watching the clock count down to midnight so I can laugh until the sun comes up about how our generation was able to live through ANOTHER HOAX! Seriously you guys are crying wolf too much! Tonight was wicked for parts of the country (weather wise) – and also we had the shooting a few days ago that “some” would say were leading up to the Apocalypse but lets be real we live in a world where real shit happens. We always have, its just more wide spread now and easier to hear about at a moments notice. Get the fuck over it and quit trying to make people buy into your pettiness – some day we will all die, and when that day comes do you want to have said you worried about it for years, months or days leading up to it OR do you want to say that you went out with your very last breath knowing that you did everything you could to have fun and do you? I am the kind of person that believes that if we are faced with a natural disaster nothing will help us so why not just live in the moment and just do me? So Cheers Bitches!
Every One Of You Haters Can Lick Balls :]
I didn’t like it, more than I thought I wouldn’t!
After a successful Blogust I figured I would ride out September blogging as I choose and then BAM Blogtober came to me, So I’m going to be doing my best to blog EVERYDAY in October! And I love October for two very important reasons pumpkin donuts/cheesecakes and apple cider! So this is special for EVERYONE! Enjoy Blogtober!